Forum użytkowników serwisu www.sopot.com

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy  StatystykiStatystyki
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
when the new rule has been
Autor Wiadomość
zhangzk

Wysłany: 2018-10-12, 07:49   when the new rule has been

Former Saints offensive lineman Zach Strief is among the finalists for the teams’ radio play-by-play job Adidas Auston Matthews Jersey , Jeff Duncan of the Times-Picayune reports.

Pelicans play-by-play announcers Sean Kelly and Joel Meyers and former WWL-TV anchor Mike Hoss are the other candidates to replace Jim Henderson, who retired in February.

Strief retired in March after a 12-year career with the Saints. He received a bachelor’s degree in communication from Northwestern University and has guest hosted at WWL-AM since his retirement, per Duncan. He participated in the station’s NFL Draft coverage this spring.

Strief started 94 games for the Saints, but he played only two games last season after injuring his knee in the season opener.

There’s been plenty of consternation about the NFL’s new rule against lowering the helmet to initiate contact, but Patriots coach Bill Belichick isn’t sweating it.

Belichick said on WEEI that as far as he’s concerned, there’s no reason for the Patriots to change the way they tackle, because Belichick has always told his players not to lower their heads when making contact.

“It’s not a change for us Authentic Mike White Jersey , for our coaching staff,” Belichick said. “We’ve never taught tackling with the crown of your helmet, putting your head down, leaning your body forward in that type of position. I don’t think fundamentally that’s a good position to be in. It’s not effective. We’ve always tackled with our head up, eyes open, head back, so we can see what we hit. That’s the only way I’ve ever coached. If we do it that way Packers Authentic Jerseys , we’ll be within the rules.”

In an offseason when the new rule has been hotly debated, Belichick is not interested in joining that debate.

“It doesn’t matter whether I like the rule or don’t like the rule,” Belichick said. “My job is to understand the rule and coach it.”

At a time when coaches, players, media members and fans all have concerns about the new helmet rule, Belichick does not.

Odpowiedz do tematu